We also surprised the kids with the sugar-gliders, our new pets! They were so excited! We were all having so much fun watching Lea and Jonah's reaction that we forgot to take pictures but I managed to get this one a few minutes later after we put them back in their cage and they were cuddled up sleeping in the hanging pouch.
Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Christmas Morning 2007
We also surprised the kids with the sugar-gliders, our new pets! They were so excited! We were all having so much fun watching Lea and Jonah's reaction that we forgot to take pictures but I managed to get this one a few minutes later after we put them back in their cage and they were cuddled up sleeping in the hanging pouch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a great Christmas! I must say I have never heard of sugar gliders??? Where did you guys learn about them???
I loved these pics. So cute. The kids look so excited and happy. My favorite is that top photo!
Post a Comment