Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Our Eternal Love

Daniel and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary Sunday March 23rd and I thought it would be fun to post a couple of our engagement pictures. We are more in love with each other every day!!!
Daniel Joe Boyer and Aleena Kay Leighton were married for time and all eternity in the LDS Oakland Temple on March 23, 2002.

3 comments:

Erin Marriott said...

Congratulations! You two are a beautiful couple, I love your engagement pictures! I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I'm sure it's tough on the whole family. That will be good to spend time down there w/ your family. I loved the Easter pictures, your kids are too cute!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Cute pictures!

Jennifer said...

A late congrats! Seems like yesterday I was at the temple taking photos with you.