Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Friday, March 7, 2008

To California

Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be in California for about a month so you won't see any new blogs from me for a while. Just a reminder for everyone, my dad is having surgery on Monday, March 10th. Please keep him and our family in your prayers.

2 comments:

Erin Marriott said...

Have a fun time in California! I'm jealous, did you know I grew up in San Diego? I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers, Aleena. I hope everything goes well. It's always so unnerving, especially someone you love so much. Take care.

Kimberly said...

Hello!
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you--I kind of dropped out of blogging the last month! Your family is so cute ... I can never get over your beautiful kids! I hope everything goes well with your Dad. Love you guys lots.
Kimberly