Oh, she looks so proud!! I can't believe our kids are getting that old! Lea is such a doll. And Aleena, that story about Jonah getting lost! Poor Dan, I bet that was awful for him. I can't even imagine losing a child, it would be any parent's worst nightmare. and it could happen to anyone. I'm so glad they found him, and that he's home and safe. Terrifying! And sounds like you had a great Mother's Day!
I'm sorry for the slow responses to your emails. I am at the stage of "barely making it" in this phase of 3-kids :-) I take little moments here and there to make contact with the outside world.
Thanks for all your cute comments. Your blog is fun, and it really is a great way to keep tabs on your family.
I hope all is well in Utah. We will be coming out in July for Bear Lake, so I'm excited to see you then!
Can you believe that you moved so long ago? I hate that! Tani got made the Stake YW PREZ! I would die. hee hee Thanks for you comments on my blog, they mean a lot! Michelle
3 comments:
Oh, she looks so proud!! I can't believe our kids are getting that old! Lea is such a doll. And Aleena, that story about Jonah getting lost! Poor Dan, I bet that was awful for him. I can't even imagine losing a child, it would be any parent's worst nightmare. and it could happen to anyone. I'm so glad they found him, and that he's home and safe. Terrifying! And sounds like you had a great Mother's Day!
Aleena!
I'm sorry for the slow responses to your emails. I am at the stage of "barely making it" in this phase of 3-kids :-) I take little moments here and there to make contact with the outside world.
Thanks for all your cute comments. Your blog is fun, and it really is a great way to keep tabs on your family.
I hope all is well in Utah. We will be coming out in July for Bear Lake, so I'm excited to see you then!
Lots of love!
Alexis
Can you believe that you moved so long ago? I hate that! Tani got made the Stake YW PREZ! I would die. hee hee
Thanks for you comments on my blog, they mean a lot!
Michelle
Post a Comment