On Tuesday I met some other high school friends (Meghan and her boyfriend, Gina and her husband and daughter and Marquez)at Chuck E Cheese's. The kids played and the grown-ups visited. It was fun. Lea and Jonah had a blast! My pictures turned out blury so hopefully I can get some from Meghan's camera so I can post pictures of us.Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Visiting Friends and Chuck E Cheese
I had a great visit with my high school friend Nikki and her 2 month old baby, Isabella today. Mike was working but it was nice to see Nikki and Isabella and their beautiful home. I took this picture off their blog because I forgot to take pictures while I was there.
On Tuesday I met some other high school friends (Meghan and her boyfriend, Gina and her husband and daughter and Marquez)at Chuck E Cheese's. The kids played and the grown-ups visited. It was fun. Lea and Jonah had a blast! My pictures turned out blury so hopefully I can get some from Meghan's camera so I can post pictures of us.


On Tuesday I met some other high school friends (Meghan and her boyfriend, Gina and her husband and daughter and Marquez)at Chuck E Cheese's. The kids played and the grown-ups visited. It was fun. Lea and Jonah had a blast! My pictures turned out blury so hopefully I can get some from Meghan's camera so I can post pictures of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cody calls it, Up Chuck your Cheese. hee hee
Cute photo's of the family. Hope all is well with your Dad...
Michelle
How fun. Wish we could have all been there together, like old time. Glad you were able to visit again.
Post a Comment