
Well, last Sunday Dan, Lea, and Jonah were in a car accident because some girl high on three different substances ran a stop sign. It was really scary for me because I am in California and they were in Utah and I was talking on the phone to the kids when it happened and I heard the whole thing and the sirens and everything but I didn't know how bad anything was and I wasn't there. It was soooooo scary. I feel very blessed that Dan and the kids are okay. Dan did fracture his knee cap and he is achy all over and the kids were bruised from their seat belts (which saved their lives) but they are fine. I really love my family and I CHERISH them SO MUCH!
3 comments:
that's way freaky. We are so glad to hear that everyone is alright.
Aleena, how awful! And to hear it all on the phone. I'm so glad that everyone is okay. It kind of just makes you want to hug your kids a little longer, and cherish them so much. You guys have definately had a lot on your plate lately, you're always in my prayers. I love how optimistic you are, you're just amazing.
p.s. Happy late Birthday, and CONGRATULATIONS on the new baby, how exciting!!
I am so glad to hear that everyone is ok! So scary! I hope they are going to be in your arms very soon!
Post a Comment