Our family - Daniel, Aleena, Lea, Jonah, Micah and Emma
Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family
Friday, September 5, 2008
1st day of preschool
My two super cuties! We are doing a co-op preschool with Lea and Jonah this year. They love it! They got new backpacks too that they were so excited about. Sleeping Beauty for Lea and Spiderman for Jonah.
They are so sweet, and look how proud they are in their new backpacks! You sound SO good, Aleena, and I'm sure you must have your days, but you are so strong. It's amazing to see this beautiful legacy that your dad has left, and you will probably see glimpses of him through your kids. You're still in my thoughts & prayers.
So much fun! I love that Jonah got a Spiderman backpack. I remember how much he talked about Spiderman on the day that you came to visit. That backpack is perfect for him!
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Lois told me a few weeks ago that he had passed away. I'm so glad you were able to be there with him, and that you can be there to support your mom. It looks like your settling in nicely. Congrats on your baby. I'm excited for you. Your emotions must be on a wild rollercoaster right now with moving, pregnancy, kids starting school, and your dad. You're amazing. Say hi to Danny for us, too.
9 comments:
What cute kids! I can't believe how old Lea is now.
What! Wasnt Jonah just a baby? Crap, how long have you been gone? hee hee
CUTE kids
They are so sweet, and look how proud they are in their new backpacks! You sound SO good, Aleena, and I'm sure you must have your days, but you are so strong. It's amazing to see this beautiful legacy that your dad has left, and you will probably see glimpses of him through your kids. You're still in my thoughts & prayers.
So much fun! I love that Jonah got a Spiderman backpack. I remember how much he talked about Spiderman on the day that you came to visit. That backpack is perfect for him!
Cute kiddies. Enjoy preschool!
your kid are definitely two of the cutest! so far all your cousins and you have really cute kids. i hope sure hope mine follow the trend!
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Lois told me a few weeks ago that he had passed away. I'm so glad you were able to be there with him, and that you can be there to support your mom. It looks like your settling in nicely. Congrats on your baby. I'm excited for you. Your emotions must be on a wild rollercoaster right now with moving, pregnancy, kids starting school, and your dad. You're amazing. Say hi to Danny for us, too.
Cute kids! Hope they enjoy preschool! They do grow up so fast don't they!
lea looks just like u
Post a Comment