Yay! I finally got pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch! We took the preschool kids to a pumpkin patch called Impossible Acres in Dixon. It was really fun! The kids had a blast. There were only two downfalls - the wind and I forgot my camera!!! So thank you Sabra for letting me have some of yours!
Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Pumpkin Patch!
Yay! I finally got pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch! We took the preschool kids to a pumpkin patch called Impossible Acres in Dixon. It was really fun! The kids had a blast. There were only two downfalls - the wind and I forgot my camera!!! So thank you Sabra for letting me have some of yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So much fun!!!!! Lea and Jonah look so cute with the baby goat.
FUN FUN!! Cute pics.
Post a Comment