
December 4-6 my mom and I went to Seattle to visit my brother Steven who lives there. Thursday night we went to see his band play at a bar called Blue Moon. Steven is the drummer. And the music was good! Yes this was my first time in a bar. Me, the pregnant lady, my mother, and my friend Anya - all Mormons - went to a bar for the first time and ordered 7-Up's and shirley temple's. It was an interesting experience, but my brother's band "Glory Dog" was good and the three other band members were very nice. We had fun watching Steven in action!

Me and Anya - isn't she gorgeous!?! Anya and I met our freshman year in college. We were roommates at BYU and quickly became best of friends and roomed together for three total years. She lives in Seattle too, so we were able to visit with her also. It was so fun to see her again!

Steven on the drums!

It was dark, so it was hard to take good pictures of the band, but here is one that you can actually see.

Friday Steven had the day off of work and we went to see him in his apartment. He had to play the drums for us again. He loves the drums. :)

That evening we went to the Space Needle. It was such an awesome experience. We loved it!



This was the amazing view from the top of the Space Needle. We timed it perfectly going at sunset! It was breathtakingly awesome! These pictures do not do it justice.


We were very lucky that it didn't rain the whole time we were in Seattle. Everyone thanked us for bringing the sunny weather from California with us!

We dined at the 5-star "Sky City" Restaurant at the top of the Space Needle. It revolves around giving us a wonderful view of Seattle while we leisurely enjoyed a delicious meal with a wonderful atmosphere. At $50 a plate we better have enjoyed it, right?

On Saturday we met up with Anya again before flying home and visited the Seattle Temple. It was beautiful. We had lunch with Anya too and had a great time with her.

Here is the nativity scene on the temple grounds. Our trip to Seattle was so much fun! My mom and I had a wonderful time visiting Steven and Anya!
6 comments:
$50/plate!? holy smokes!
You came to Seattle and DIDN'T VISIT ME????? ;)
That sunset is absolutely gorgeous! I'm jealous! I think it's so cool to look at pictures of you, your mom, and your brothers. You all have such striking similarities!
I love Seattle. But I am worried about you and the porn you have on your blog Leena. I mean REALLY. This and you are hang'n at bars now. What has California done to you?
That's cool you got to see Anya. Do you remember when we all went to Seattle and did that under ground tour? Seems like a very long time ago! I'm glad you had fun, how's Anya?
How Fun! That sunset is amazing! Love to go there someday. Your brother looks like he is doing good. He looks like he has been slimming down too.
Post a Comment