So me and Aleena have a dilemma... we cannot decide on our future son's name. We know his middle name is going to be Kenneth, after Aleena's Dad. But we have not come upon a name that seems to fit our fun little rib kicking son who had the hiccups for the first time yesterday. It would be good to decide on a name before he is born. So we got like two and a half months. We are kind of liking the following names together: Sean, Caden, and Josiah. I like Jerimiah, and Aleena likes Nathan individually. So our invitation to our blogging friends is:
What are some boys names that you all like?
3 comments:
We are in the same vote, can't come up with a boy's name. Jeremiah seems to fit perfectly with your bible name kids ending in "ah" I also like Caden, we have a Kason on our list of boys name (similar :) ) Nathan is a cute name too. For some reason I can see you guys with a Nathan. It seems to fit. Anyway, good luck! I know how you feel!
I like the name Noah. You have a lot of good ones to choose from already. Good luck.
Hmmmm...those are great names! I also like Riley, Micah, Noah, Tyler, James, and Joshua. You guys will pick a great name, I am sure of that!
Post a Comment