Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Micah: Two-Weeks Old

Micah went to his two-week check-up on Wednesday and he is a perfect, healthy, growing boy! He has gained a pound and an inch in two weeks! He weighed 8 lbs. 11oz. and he is 21 inches long. He is probably closer to 9 lbs. now. He's a growing boy! Micah is a little grunter. He is not quick to cry, but he grunts for a while first. He's a pretty patient baby. Right now Micah mostly sleeps, eats, and poops - and we love him dearly! Here are some cute pictures of our two-week-old baby boy!


7 comments:

Sarah and Mike Stancliffe said...

He's so cute! And late Congratulations too! Love seeing how you guys are doing.

Unknown said...

Time moves by so fast. Luke is already 16 months old...

Erin Marriott said...

Wow, I can't beleive how much he's changed in just a few short weeks! He is such a beautiful baby, I can't believe you are a family of 5!! So exciting!

Alisa said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! Good job Aleena! I love the leprachaun picture.

Jennifer said...

Very cute. Love the picture with Lea holding him. What a great big sis!

Rebecca said...

What a little cutie! I loved Dan's story of Micah's birth. When he described how to speed up labor, I shuddered, until I read the "...We decided on pitosin" part. I would have made the same choice! I'm glad everything went well, although it does sound exceedingly long~ yikes! He looks sweet and chubby, though, and he definitely fits into your lovely family.

Jessica said...

So cute!! Glad he is doing so well.