Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Thursday, June 18, 2009

WICKED!



Yay! I love seeing good quality musical theater! My sister flew in from Utah to visit this week and she and I and my mom went to see Wicked in San Fransisco! We loved it! This was the first time any of us had seen it and we had such a great evening. All I have to say is whoever came up with this concept was VERY clever! Loved the music (the main actresses had AMAZING range and control of their voices!), the characters, and the creative story line. So much fun!

3 comments:

Mike and Nikki said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed the show! I went with my staff about a month ago and I thought it was amazing too! What a fun girls day out!

Jennifer said...

Jealous!!!! Maybe somday, glad you had fun.

Camille Hammond said...

I saw it last night and loved it!