Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Friday, July 17, 2009

Micah 4 months


Micah is four months now! He weighs 17 lbs. 14 oz. and is 26 inches long. He is still in the 93rd percentile of babies his age. Big Boy! Micah is a very happy, friendly baby. He is getting stronger every day. We love him very much!



Peaceful sleeping Baby - Micah usually sleeps about 8 hours at night, then I feed him and he sleeps for 3 more hours. He is a predictable night sleeper, but during the day he mostly takes cat naps whenever he feels like it and it varies day to day.


I love this little naked shot of Micah. He's such a cute chubby baby and his facial expression looks to me like he's thinking, "Um, mom, where are my clothes?"


Mommy and Micah! My sweet angel baby!

5 comments:

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

cute Micah! I don't think Kelsie weighs that much and she's almost 8 months. ;) We're still working on the sleeping through the night thing... :(

Unknown said...

What a darling boy. His cheeks put Carson's to shame! BTW I tried to email you yesterday and it didn't work. I'll have to get your new email address.

Mike and Nikki said...

I love the pictures, especially the one of the two of you! Precious!

Natalie said...

He is so cute! I too love the one of you and Micah....just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Darling. Would you get some clothes on that bumm.. ?