Our family - Daniel, Aleena, Lea, Jonah, Micah and Emma
Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Our Pumpkin Patch
Micah - Our Pumpkin Patch Doll!
This was our first year planting our own pumpkins and it went very well! We had fun planting the seeds together in the spring and we have watched our pumpkins grow over the summer. In total we have 22 pumpkins from our pumpkin patch.
7 comments:
That is SO cool! I think we'll try that next year. :) I've heard of some fun recipes you can cook inside a pumpkin in the oven...
Fun! They look great!
*Cute pics! I love the first one of Micah... so adorable!!! He's such a cutie!
Stupid squash bugs got my Pumpkins. Yours look great!
Such cute pictures! You have such a wonderful family! Hope you had fun at Disneyland!
Ours died! It was such a bummer. Sorry we missed you when you were in town. Hope we get to see you next time:)
Wow, you got so many. Awesome! I will have to plant some next year.
Post a Comment