Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Saturday, March 20, 2010

St. Patrick's Day


On St. Patrick's morning sneaky little leprechauns turned our milk green!



Kiss Me, I'm Irish!




Lea and Jonah built a leprachaun trap in the backyard, with gold coins for bait inside.


We made a rainbow cake for dessert!





I didn't take pictures until after some leprechauns had gotten to it first!



Grandma and Uncle Steven came over and shared a traditional dinner of corned beef and cabbage...and of course our yummy rainbow cake for dessert!





Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

How cute! You are such a fun mom.

Erin Marriott said...

Aleena, I can't believe Micah is ONE!! That just goes to show how long it's been since I've been on here! I'm so sorry I have been MIA! Your kids are just edible, they are getting so big. You are such a cute mom with all your fun activities you do with them. I had fun catching up on your blog. So I decided we should do like a 'Puerto Rico' reunion. It would be just too much fun seeing all of you again. Love you!