Our family - Daniel, Aleena, Lea, Jonah, Micah and Emma
Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family
Monday, July 19, 2010
Swim Party with cousins
My cousin Jacey visited from Southern California with her kids and we had them over for a swim party and BBQ at my Mom's house. Our kids are like cousins to each other and they had a great time together. We all had a very fun visit.
Cambria taught Lea how to do a "George Washington" hairdo!
The big boys messin' around on the trampoline.
Micah and Micah - I always get one of these pictures when we are together.
Hey Aleena! I had originally asked Jen some questions about the digital scrap booking because I was always impressed with her pages. I actually had Nicole (Baran) Arvin show me how to get started when she was in town last summer. It is pretty easy to do and I am happy to show you if you would like. You just need Photo Shop Elements (you can get it at Costco). Or I can show you on my version and you could decide if it is something you want to start doing before you actually pick up a copy of the software. I now prefer the digital scrap booking to the traditional (and didn't want to switch to digital at first). Let me know if you're interested! Cute pool pictures too!!!
1 comment:
Hey Aleena! I had originally asked Jen some questions about the digital scrap booking because I was always impressed with her pages. I actually had Nicole (Baran) Arvin show me how to get started when she was in town last summer. It is pretty easy to do and I am happy to show you if you would like. You just need Photo Shop Elements (you can get it at Costco). Or I can show you on my version and you could decide if it is something you want to start doing before you actually pick up a copy of the software. I now prefer the digital scrap booking to the traditional (and didn't want to switch to digital at first). Let me know if you're interested!
Cute pool pictures too!!!
Post a Comment