
We have used a lot of veggies from our garden. I even made and canned homemade salsa for the first time. That is Dan's favorite! It's so good.

This year we have a lovely garden! It's the first year I've planted more than just one thing. It has been so much fun to eat the vegetables from our very own garden and I feel a sense of accomplishment everytime I water it and see the fresh produce blossoming and ripening.

We planted tomatoes...


green bell peppers...

fresh sage, basil, cilantro, and parsley...

pumpkins...


butternut squash, carrots, and zucchini!
2 comments:
WOW! Your garden looks great and I am impressed with how many different things you planted! I need to try making homemade salsa. That is a great idea!
Congrats! Your garden looks good! I miss having a garden. Hoping to have one next year. Love homemade salsa, but I have never made it. Send me a recipe :)
Post a Comment