Our family - Daniel, Aleena, Lea, Jonah, Micah and Emma
Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Camping Fun with the Olsens
Of course it isn't a camp-out for our family without the kayaks. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the campfire or anything, but we got lots of pictures of our kayaking fun. We love Lake Solano in Winters! It was beautiful weather and it didn't even get cold at night! We were still in short sleeves! The kids had a blast playing with their buddies and Dan and I loved staying up late with Anissa and Brent talking after the kids were asleep! So much fun!
Micah is always so cute!
Say CHEESE Derek!
Please keep your hat on Micah...
Can we go yet?
Brotherly love :) Braden and Dallin
Peacocks were all over the campground.
Landon and Jonah were best buds on this trip - it was so fun to watch!
Here's the handsome man who makes the kayaking possible. Thanks honey!
Micah, Daniel and Braden on the "fast" boat.
Lea and Dallon to left and the Olsen Family, mostly
Anissa, Derek, Brent, Landon and Braden.
Micah and Daddy on the stand-up paddle board. See the fun video below!
Thanks for posting these pics! My family and the Olsen's are close friends and Brent was telling me all about the trip. He sent me the link. Aren't the Olsen's the best! We guess we'll let you share our friends...hehehe Christina Jones
What a fun family campout!! It's funny, I actually used to {hate} to camp, but being married to Dan (total outdoors man) I've made some compromises and I really love it now. We have been talking about taking the kids camping, (after this baby, lol!) and now you've got me all excited about it! I love all the pictures, it looks like your kids had a blast! And I can't believe Micah is already 18 mos?? Where does the time go?!
Wow! What a brave mama you are! Not sure I could let my baby stand on a kayak like that. Of course we aren't raised around them so I am sure it is just natural for you guys. Looks like it was a fun trip!
4 comments:
Thanks for posting these pics! My family and the Olsen's are close friends and Brent was telling me all about the trip. He sent me the link. Aren't the Olsen's the best! We guess we'll let you share our friends...hehehe Christina Jones
FUN FUN FUN!
What a fun family campout!! It's funny, I actually used to {hate} to camp, but being married to Dan (total outdoors man) I've made some compromises and I really love it now. We have been talking about taking the kids camping, (after this baby, lol!) and now you've got me all excited about it! I love all the pictures, it looks like your kids had a blast! And I can't believe Micah is already 18 mos?? Where does the time go?!
Wow! What a brave mama you are! Not sure I could let my baby stand on a kayak like that. Of course we aren't raised around them so I am sure it is just natural for you guys. Looks like it was a fun trip!
Post a Comment