Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Monday, September 13, 2010

Micah







Micah is officially 18 months old! And what an 18 month journey it has been! Micah is a special light in our family that brightens us up and brings happiness to us. Micah is a happy boy that loves to laugh. He has a dimple now that he didn't have before due to a damaged cheek muscle when he fell on the corner of an ottoman about a month ago. Micah climbs up and jumps off everything. When the bruise went away a dimple remained. It's very cute, but I still feel a little guilty every time I see it. Micah is a thinker and a doer. Micah studies how people do things and then calmly does it himself. He is quite independent. He is saying more words all the time. He loves to say his sister and brother's names: "ee-ya" for Lea, and "nuh-nuh" for Jonah. He also says mama and mommy and mom, dada, hi, "no" for nose, baba for bottle (which I just weaned him off of - we are now using sipee cups), "ba" for ball, "Boo" for balloon,"uh-oh", "owee", "eew", "day-goo" for thank you, "bye-bye", "pees" for please, "ah-duh" for all done, and a whispered "ha" for hot. Micah weighs 28lb. 8 oz. (81%) and he is 2 ft. 10 inches tall (91%). Above are some fun pictures of Micah with a spaghetti face and pictures that show his little dimple. My little cutie!

3 comments:

Erin Marriott said...

Aleena! I haven't been on here in SOOO long!!! Your family is just precious!! I can't believe how big everyone is getting!! Sounds like you guys have had a fun and busy summer! I had fun catching up on here! I LOVE the "Y" cookies, where did you find that cutout?? I would love to get one of those!!! Miss you!!!

Our Carlson Family said...

It's a good dimple. Happy 18 months Micah!

Jennifer said...

How sweet. The dimple is really cute.