
Valentines Day was wonderful. For me at 7:30 am it started with a surprise massage at our house by a massage therapist that Daniel hired for me. Heavenly way to start your day - let me tell you! Daniel brought the kids to school, then he made me a delicious breakfast of whole wheat cinnamon pancakes and a cheese and bacon omelet! Yummy! I have the best valentine ever!!! Lea's class party had been the Thursday before Valentines Day and I was busy running the party, so I didn't get any pictures. But after school I took a picture of her in her cute Valentine sweater with a heart wreath we made at her class party. Jonah's class party was the morning of Valentines Day and it was fun to help at his party. He had a blast and I did manage to take a couple of pictures. That night I made a delicious dinner and we gave the kids valentines and new pajamas. It was a very fun Valentines Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment