
I took the boys to Great Clips on Saturday. This was Micah's first time at a salon to get his hair cut. He was leery of it at first and he didn't like the cape, but he soon warmed up to it.


As soon as he got a sucker he sat still and was happy.

Jonah got his hair cut like a pro, but he didn't want his picture taken so he closed his eyes. Little stinker :) I sure do have handsome sons.
3 comments:
I have not taken Lukey yet. I worry about that day. And yes, they are handsome...
That is so cute! I think of Jonah every time I see that picture of Jesus with the children. It's just a profile, but I think it looks exactly like him. Such cute kids!
Sorry, didn't put which one..the cover of the 2010 Outline for Sharing Time "I know my savior lives"
Post a Comment