Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Monday, December 19, 2011

Lea's Baptism






On December 10th, 2011 Lea Kay Boyer was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The baptism was preformed by her father. Bishop Clawson conducted the service. Lea's grandmothers gave talks on baptism and the Holy Ghost. Sister Judy Genter played the piano and Lea's Aunt Cheryl was the chorister. Aunt Cheryl and I (Lea's mom) sang a special musical duet of A Child's Prayer. It was a wonderful baptism service that was very special and personal to Lea and to our family. We had so many friends and family there to support us and Lea felt so loved. When Lea got out of the font and came to me to get dried off after being baptized, I asked Lea how she felt and she said she felt good. She said she hadn't wanted to leave the warm water. Lea recieved the gift of the Holy Ghost this day and I know this gift will help her throughout her life. Daniel and I are so pleased with Lea and her decision to receive the ordinance of baptism. I know that her Father in Heaven is pleased with her also.









Daddy gave Lea a dozen white roses for the special occasion. We love you Lea!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lucky girl! I love getting roses. :)

I've been meaning to send a note saying we got her announcement/invitation and she looked lovely.