Our family - Daniel, Aleena, Lea, Jonah, Micah and Emma
Congratulations! I love the shirts! We are so happy and excited for you guys!
Congrats Aleena! You'll be around Lisa, I think! And Bekah's due in March-something must be in the water! (Not for me-not quite thinking about it!)
Look at you. That is great stuff!
Congrats! What a fun way to share the news with your kiddos. :)
Congrats!!!!!! So fun! I loved all their reactions! So precious! When are you due? Hope you are feeling good.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations! I love the shirts! We are so happy and excited for you guys!
Congrats Aleena! You'll be around Lisa, I think! And Bekah's due in March-something must be in the water! (Not for me-not quite thinking about it!)
Look at you. That is great stuff!
Congrats! What a fun way to share the news with your kiddos. :)
Congrats!!!!!! So fun! I loved all their reactions! So precious! When are you due? Hope you are feeling good.
Post a Comment