Saturday before Easter we colored Easter eggs! It is always fun to see what the kids come up with. Their ideas are far more original than mine!
And of course we always have fun with it!
This was everybody's favorite egg. Jonah made it and it was so pretty. I think he called it sunrise or something.
That evening we had an Easter egg hunt! We hid the boiled eggs and some plastic candy-filled eggs of course. :)
Daddy hid the eggs and Mommy snapped pictures as the kids found them all. Fun!
Easter morning the kids all found their Easter baskets full of treats. They were devoured before breakfast. Lea also got a slip and white shoes to go with her Easter dress. Jonah got three new ties. The aqua tie he wore with his suit to church on Easter. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the kids in their Sunday Easter best. But I did have a friend at church snap a photo of Daniel and I.
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment