Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Monday, December 30, 2013

Boyer Thanksgiving

 Well, we celebrated Thanksgiving with the Boyer side a week and a half earlier than Thanksgiving. We had all of Daniel's siblings and families over to our house for a yummy feast. The kids and I had fun making these yummy turkeys the night before.




 Then I used some of the same ingredients to make little chocolate covered marshmallow pilgrim hats to adorn each plate. They made a delicious appetizer!


 Along with being in charge of the turkey, I made an apple and a raspberry pie. So tasty! Do you like the B for Boyer? :)
 Daniel provided the other appetizer...our quail from the freezer. We gave thanks for them and cooked them up nice and yummy for us to eat.

I absolutely LOVE these gorgeous platters that belong to my sweet mother-in-law. They were so fun to use!

 The turkey turned out perfect and was so good!
 Jonah made an apple pie at cub scouts. Only an 8 year old boy would make a picture of a turkey being stabbed through the heart with a knife for his Thanksgiving pie! :)
Lea made this cute turkey at school. Gobble, gobble!

No comments: