
My cousins Kyle and Craig Urrutia were both called to serve as full-time missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in two different areas of Chile. They enter the Mission Training Center tomorrow, Wednesday, February 6th. They came with their parents, Uncle Dave and Aunt Jeran, their big brother James and his wife Erin, and their little brother Brennon. We had dinner, visited and sent Kyle and Craig on their way. Good luck and God bless Elders Urrutia!
4 comments:
Hi Aleena! I found your blog address on Allie's blog. It was fun to have Danny and your kids over last night. Alyssa had a good time playing with them. They all got along great! Talk to you soon, Rebecca
By the way, do you mind if I add your blog address on my blog?
I love those boys! I'm so excited for them! That's awesome you had them over before they left!
I like the pic. check out our blogspot at blueeyeboyers.blogspot.com, blogging is melissa's new favorite hobby
Post a Comment