Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Friday, February 1, 2008

Little Fashionista!


This is what happens when Lea dresses herself. She can be quite particular. Little cutie!

2 comments:

Erin Marriott said...

Aleena, it was so good to hear from you! I FINALLY added you to my blog, I'm so sorry life has been crazy, and I want to keep in touch better with you, and it's so nice we have the luxury of doing that with our blogs!! I was so jealous of your St. George trip, my parents live in Cedar City, which is like 1/2 an hr. from there. Looks like you guys had a ball, and your kids are too cute!! That little Lea looks just like you!! What a little princess!!

Jennifer said...

How cute is that? She is a ham, isn't she. Savannah is starting to get into the dress up thing, she just hasn't figured out how to put the items on and we have to do it for her. Girls are just so fun.