Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Discovery Kingdom

I was so fortunate to live 10 minutes away from a theme park growing up. Of course I had to take my kids to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. We actually got season passes so we can go several times.


The Carousel with Grandma! Here is my beautiful Mom and Jonah.


This snake's name is "Big Mama"
My sweeties with Tweetie!
My Aunt Donna and her youngest daughters Tiahna and Bailey visited and I took a picture of them on this water ride even though it's hard to see them. We had a lot of fun with them!
Shouka the whale! We also saw the dolphin show but we sat in the splash zone and got SOAKED!!! So I don't have pictures of that.

This was in "Butterfly World" - it's this really humid greenhouse with butterflies everywhere! There is also a waterfall and fish pond in it.



This tiger was cool, except for when it sprayed (peed on) some people in the front. I'm glad we were in the back!



3 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Your kids are going to be in heaven this summer--being able to go to a theme park over and over! How fun!

Jennifer said...

I haven't been there forever! I miss it! Looks like you guys are having fun. And I can't believe the thing about the tiger, that stinks! Is the shark tank still there?

Jessica said...

That looks so fun! I am glad you saw my blog too! Yeah, we are in WA now...I LOVE IT! I am glad we can keep in touch through blogging! So, you are in CA for the whole summer?