Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chasing Geese

I love the Fairfield Library! This is the library I grew up with. Behind the library is a huge duck pond with fountains and walking paths and bridges and lot of geese and ducks! My mom used to take me and my brothers and sister there to feed the ducks. This past week I took my kids there as well. We have been to the library a handful of times but this was the first time we went out the back and visited the duck pond. Although we didn't bring bread to feed the ducks and geese, Lea and Jonah had a blast chasing them!

Jonah was so fast it was hard to get a picture of him!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so beautiful and look like you guys so much. Love ya

Unknown said...

This is my thing, those geese sometimes chase back. And they BITE!!! Run...

Jessica said...

It looks so pretty!

Jennifer said...

Miss that pond. What fun memories to share with Lea and Jonah.

Rebecca said...

You guys are all about having fun! It looks so beautiful there, and WARM! I'm feeling a little bit jealous as the cold starts creeping in on us here. BRRRRR