Our family - Daniel, Aleena, Lea, Jonah, Micah and Emma
Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Discovery Kingdom
Last Saturday Dan and I took the kids to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. We had a fun family day and here are some pictures to prove it. :) Lea and Jonah love cotton candy and they talked about it for days before we actually went to the theme park.
I miss that place!!! I have wanted to take my kids for so long. Not sure it is going to happen while they are young :( Glad you guys had a fun time and are enjoying CA.
2 comments:
That is a HUGE walrus! Looks like a ton of fun. I grew up going to Six Flags Great America and it was always a blast!!
I miss that place!!! I have wanted to take my kids for so long. Not sure it is going to happen while they are young :( Glad you guys had a fun time and are enjoying CA.
Post a Comment