Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Friday, October 31, 2008

IT'S A BOY!

Wednesday I went to my ultrasound appointment and yes we are having another baby boy! We are all so excited! Jonah is happy to have a little brother coming that he can play with and Lea (although she was hoping for a baby sister) is thrilled that we are having a baby boy and the first thing she said when we found out was "Wow, mom, Jonah knew it was going to be a boy the whole time!" The baby looks helathy and now we are starting to think of names. Hmmm...What will it be?

4 comments:

Mother of Three said...

Congrats! I'm really excited for you guys! If you go to youtube (The link for the video is on my blog) off to the right hand side is something called embed. You just copy and paste that into your post and it will show up. Good luck!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! Don't know yet but I am betting that we will have a boy too. I'll send you an email soon with that recipe, it is so easy!!!

Unknown said...

Congrat's, as a mother of 4 boys and 1 girl, get ready for the most rewarding, loving and crazy wild ride of your life. But I will admit, boys are wierd...

erin said...

congrats on another boy!