Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Friday, October 10, 2008

Preschool Fun

Since this was one of my weeks to teach preschool, I thought I would share a few cute pictures.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun. And I was all at home, by myself. While my kids went away to skool. Hmmmmm. I still had fun to...

Jessica said...

You are such a great mom/teacher! Cute pics!

Jennifer said...

How fun! Love your table cloth!

Rebecca said...

Cute pictures! I love preschool! I would love to see your kids' responses to the questions on my blog! Go ahead and use the idea. It's not even mine, it's Devenie's!

Yolanda said...

Hey Aleena, It's been forever since I've talked (typed) to you. :) I could have swore I left a comment earlier in your blog when your Dad passed away, but I guess I didn't, I meant to. I hope you're feeling better now that a little time has passed, that's really unfortunate that you're so young and lost your Daddy. But you're a very positive person and he'll be so excited to see you again down the road. Keep smiling that big smile! Your kids are getting soo big, I can hardly believe it. Thanks for all your comments on my blog, you always make me feel good. :) Wish we were closer so our kids could play! I'm glad you're enjoying Cali. Take care!