Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lea's Haircut!

My super cute 5 year old really wanted to get her hair cut and we love it! Super cute!

My cute little princess!
Lea loves to dress up and change her outfits like 5 times a day. Above she is a ballerina chef!
This is the awesome house that Lea built while waiting at the dentists office to get a root canal. Not fun but she did great and so far so good. She built a balcony in the back and a garage for the truck and fenced in a place for farm animals as well (it's on the other side so you can't see it). We love our Lea!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Look'n cute...

Natalie said...

She is a cutie!

Mike and Nikki said...

Super cute! She looks older with her hair cut like that!

Alisa said...

Hello! It's Alisa & Joel Evans. I found a link to your blog on Natalie & Bruce's blog. Your kids are just so beautiful! And congratulations that you're expecting another one! If you'd like an invite to our blog, email me at evans.alisa@gmail.com and I'll send you one. Also, I know Angela Urritia. She was my visiting teaching companion my freshman year at BYU. Is she your cousin? Tell her I say 'hi'.

Jessica said...

She's adorable!