Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Miracle!

I've got my wallet back! It was found (minus the $50 cash) in one of those big blue post office mailbox things that are on main street corners and stuff. Even though I had all the hassle of canceling cards and changing accounts and getting a new driver's license and freezing my credit etc., at least I have my stuff back in my hands, you know? I feel very blessed and so grateful that I have my wallet back!

4 comments:

Mike and Nikki said...

WOW! What an answer to prayer.

Aleena said...

It definitely was an answer to prayer. Just after I realized it had been stolen I offered a silent prayer that whoever took it would just take the cash and turn in the rest of the wallet. Also my sweet daughter Lea thought to pray in the car with my mom and Jonah when I was in the store talking to the manager. Both of my kids knelt down in the van and Lea said a sweet prayer that my wallet would be found. I know that my will and God's will aren't always the same, but it sure is a tender mercy when it is.

Erin Marriott said...

I'm so happy to hear you have your wallet back. I'm sure that was so awful. Congratulations, on the shower! It looked like fun. And that frosting on that cake looks so yummy! Looks like you are ready to go now! I can't believe in just a few short weeks you will be a mommy of 3!! How exciting! And by the way, I LOVE the name Micah. It's so fitting, and I'm sure your dad would be so proud of the middle name.

Jessica said...

HOO-RAY!!!!!