Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ONE MONTH LEFT!!!

So this picture above was when I was cute and 5 months pregnant. If only women never got bigger than this.

Now I am 8 months pregnant and so excited for this baby to come!

We are starting to put together the baby's room/guest room. We have a queen size bed in there for guests so it's a good thing babies don't take up a lot of space. Here is the crib and changing table we got for the baby - no bedding yet. I look forward to the day we have our little baby boy in there!!!

2 comments:

erin said...

for being 8 months pregnant, i think you look pretty dang good! good luck for the last month!

Jessica said...

You look GREAT! I hope the last month goes fast for you!