Well, I am kind of in a blogging funk. We've been really busy with dentists appointments, doctor's appointments, getting cars fixed and replacing flat tires, etc. A bunch of busy but boring stuff. So I decided to do a post about one thing I love to do - bake - and one thing I have loved to eat during this pregnancy- Pizza!
I LOVE MY KITCHENAID MIXER!!! I have been baking a lot lately - because I have been allowing myself to eat more baked goods than usual - since being pregnant. :) I've made apple pies, lemon merange pies, cinnamon rolls, dinner rolls, breadsticks, cookies, cakes, several varieties of muffins, whole wheat bread, french bread, and pizza! That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I wish I had taken pictures of more of my delicious creations, but at least I have this Carbonara Pizza that I made. It was sooooo good! I think I'll have to make it again before the baby comes!
4 comments:
Mmmmm....That looks delicious (and lovely, too!) How are you feeling? You're so close! I love the name Micah, it goes great with your two other names.
Wow, that pizza looks delicious!!! The crust looks so fluffy and yummy and the toppings, mmmm! Pizza has been on my top ten list during this pregnancy as well. We have done a lot of frozen pizzas, which really doesn't compare to the real fresh tasting pizza. Your making me crave :)
MMMM...I want the recipe!!!
That looks mouth-watering, Aleena! I agree, post the recipe. :)
Post a Comment