I was literally shocked by how much you and your brother look alike! You seriously look like twins. And Micah does look cute looking up at his uncle. It's fun being with family.
How fun to have your brother back in town!! You guys really do look a lot alike. I had so much fun catching up on your blog, I haven't been on here forever! Your family is so adorable and can't believe how big that little Micah is gettting! p.s. and how fun to be able to get away with Dan! Looked like you guys had fun!
2 comments:
I was literally shocked by how much you and your brother look alike! You seriously look like twins. And Micah does look cute looking up at his uncle. It's fun being with family.
How fun to have your brother back in town!! You guys really do look a lot alike. I had so much fun catching up on your blog, I haven't been on here forever! Your family is so adorable and can't believe how big that little Micah is gettting! p.s. and how fun to be able to get away with Dan! Looked like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment