Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oregon Memorial Day Weekend


We spent the weekend in Grants Pass Oregon with my grandparents and Aunts and Uncles and some cousins. My mom and brothers and sister-in-law came too. We had a good time visiting with family that we don't see very often. On Saturday my mom and I took the kids to a carnival that was going on by the river. We had beautiful weather and it was a nice weekend.


Jonah got some body art done on his arm! Can you guess what he chose?



Lea decided to get this halo lei thing instead of having her face painted because it would last longer. She said she thought it was "the wise choice". You can't see it in this picture but in the back there are beautiful curly ribbons going all the way down her back.


After watching a pizza eating contest, we spotted this scary clown on stilts. Freaky!


Sweet little Micah had so much fun that he fell asleep in his stroller on the way back to the car. Lots of fun!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks fun, except for that clown! He sure does look scary! I may even have nightmares from looking at that thing.
Lea's comment about making a wise decision is so cute! She is adorable!

Mother of Three said...

Micah looks so big!! Miss you guys!

Our Carlson Family said...

Wow! I fet to eat banana bread, then read about it and feel so lucky that I got to be a recipient of it. Thank you so much. I'll be calling soon!