The above pictures are how Micah reacted when I put his favorite blankie in the washing machine. He is so attached to this blankie and he is the first of any of my kids to be this way. He LOVES to cuddle with soft blankets and pillows and this blanket is his favorite. He was not happy with me when I had to wash his blankie and he let me know it! But after his blankie was washed and dried, I gave it back to him and he was the happiest boy in the world. All smiles and giggles - now I have my happy boy back!
2 comments:
Cute! This reminded me of a time. long ago, when Savannah did the exact same thing with her blankie. Thanks for the memory.
How funny! Good-luck when he goes on his mission...;)
In all honesty, I've met a couple people (my age) that have their blankie's (and still suggle with them, sometimes). Ohh that connection is strong.
Post a Comment