Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Our Little Reader



Lea LOVES to read and Daniel and I are so proud of her! She reads through her library books so fast, I feel like we are always going to the library to get more, and she checks out two books from the school library every week too! These pictures were when we were walking out of the library and Lea couldn't stop reading her book. She was walking and reading. It was so funny, I had to take some pictures. Lea reads all the time and most days she goes through 2 - 5 books in a day. Most of these are chapter books in a 2nd or 3rd grade reading level. She stays up late reading in her bed too. It is fun to see our daughter find joy in reading and excel in this new skill.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow! Good for her. Like mother like daughter. I remember you hiding books in your desk in 6th grade and trying to be sneaking reading them in class. Our teacher was always telling you to put your book away. :)