Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch with the Girl Scouts

This is Lea's second year being a Daisy Girl Scout and she loves it! Today the troop went to the Suisun Valley Pumpkin Patch and Jonah, Micah, and I went along to check it out too.
Lea and Danielle are best buds!

Jonah and Micah took turns being "King of the Haystack."



Jonah should be growing up on a farm.

Pumpkin Bowling!
Don't eat the bowling pin Micah!








Strike!
Jonah hung out in the Haunted Cabin.

There were all sorts of cool sculptures.



I feel like I'm never in any pictures because I'm always behind the camera. So here I am on the other side.
We had a lot of fun in the corn maze. While Lea was busy doing official Daisy business, Jonah, Micah and I explored the kiddie corn maze.

The boys enjoyed throwing dirt rocks and watching them break apart.

Later we joined Lea's troop in the bigger maze. Danielle, Lea, and Jonah held hands through the whole thing. SO CUTE!


Isn't Lea the cutest little Girl Scout ever!?!

1 comment:

Mike and Nikki said...

So much fun. I remember Girl Scouts and always enjoyed it. I'm glad Lea gets to experience that. We went to that pumpkin patch last year (I actually had forgotten about it) and we loved it!