Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Lea!


Breakfast in bed treatment - yum!


Lea and Mommy in purple dresses. This is Lea's new dress from Nana and Bapa. It fits perfectly and it is beautiful!

This year Lea asked for an ice cream cake. Mommy attempted it, and it actually turned out pretty good. It was a chocolate cake with a layer of vanilla ice cream in the middle, topped with whipped topping and sprinkles.
Our beautiful 7 year old!


Lea, you are our precious daughter and we love you very much! Seven years ago Daddy and I were so excited to welcome our very first baby into the world. After a surprising emergency C-section, Mommy and Daddy were so happy that you were healthy and beautiful! The nurses took pictures with you on their own cameras before you left the hospital because they thought you were "the most beautiful baby in the nursery". And we agreed! You have always had a fun and sweet personality. Surviving a few broken bones on the way, you have made it to seven years old! I am touched by your sweet and thoughtful nature and how loving you can be to your family and friends. I am amazed at your tender heart and I love seeing your sweet testimony grow of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. Daddy knows that you are always up for an adventure and I know that brings him so much joy. You are learning so much in school and we are proud of your excellence in reading and writing and we love getting sweet letters and pictures from you. I hope this year brings you so much happiness and you continue to grow into a faithful daughter of God.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I can't believe we are old enough to have 7 year olds!!! Happy Birthday Lea!