Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Birthday Surprise!


I recently turned 30! My day started out great with breakfast in bed. Then in the afternoon my sister took me to get a pedicure. Ah, so nice to be pampered! That night as we were dropping the kids off at my mom's house so Daniel and I could go out to dinner, I got a surprise!


A surprise party that is! It was so much fun! I was really surprised and very happy! What a great way to celebrate turning 30 with friends and family throwing a party for me!
















After the birthday party there was an after party - yes I know, so Hollywood :)
We went to Fenton's with some friends where they have the best ice cream in the world! Yummy!



Thank you to everyone who helped me to have the best 30th birthday I could ever have hoped for! Happy Birthday to Me!!!

No comments: