Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Family Hiking


For Family Night we went hiking at Rockville Park just a few minutes from our house.

We all had a fun time, especially these three adorable kids!



We had a good time using the hiking sticks that we got from Daniels parents! Thanks Stan and Roxanna!


At the pond we sat at a picnic table and had a lesson on temples and we ate yummy chocolate covered peanut butter bars that Jonah and I had made earlier. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of us then.


Micah was sad that he had to get back into the stroller for our trip back down.

I should have taken pictures of the view on our way up when the sun was still shining but here is a fun view of the city getting covered in shadow as the sun is setting over Fairfield.

No comments: