Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Church Halloween Party

We packed our candy bags and headed to the church for our Halloween Party to kick off Halloween weekend. The kids made these bags last week with Grandma.
Hey! I've got Mickey Mouse in the back of my car!!! Micah LOVES Mickey Mouse right now and so it is super fun and perfect for him to be Mickey for Halloween!
Yes. We really shaved Jonah's head bald! He is Ang from the Avatar: The Last Airbender cartoon series. And he looks awesome! Then there is beautiful Rapunzel! It took Mommy over three hours to make that wig - but it looks great!

Are you scared!?! It's Wolfman! Aaaah!

And I was a cheerful Professor McGonagal from "Harry Potter". It's great when you can get more than one use out of a costume!
We all ate Daddy's award winning chilli. Yes Daniel's chilli won second place in the chilli cook-off that night. He was robbed! :)

Here were a couple of cute costumes that night.

Let the Trunk-Or-Treat begin!!!










I had to get a picture with baby Ginny Weasley. She didn't like that idea though.


Everyone had a great time and the kids were in candy heaven. That night after we got home, put the kids to bed, and Daniel washed off his make-up, he finally got the contact lenses in that he had bought for the occasion. It had been too hard to put them on before the party after he had all that makeup on, but here is what they looked like. I'm glad Micah didn't see them - he was already freaked out by Daddy enough!
SCARY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Mickey costume!! =)

Alexis said...

Awesome costumes. Our whole family LOVES the Avatar cartoon series. I can't believe you spent that much time on Rapunzel's wig. You're more dedicated than I. Maybe someday I'll actually dress up ;-). Those contacts - EEK! I might have nightmares now that I've seen them!