This year we had a combined birthday party for Lea and Jonah. We had it at the clubhouse of some apartments close by thanks to my sister-in-law Marie. :) It was great! Here are pictures of Lea explaining a game she and Jonah made up. The kids all had fun playing games in the raquetball room!
Jonah wanted a monkey bread cake so I made it out of monkey bread and made it look like a monkey! Lea wanted a classic homemade white cake with buttercream frosting. Yum!
Before watching a movie - Rudolph the Red Nosed Reigndeer - the kids sang and danced in the theater room!
It was fun having lots of family there!
I taught all the kids how to make monkey faces.
I can't believe Lea is 9 and Jonah will soon be 8! I still remember so clearly when they were babies! My kids are growing up into such awesome little people! We love you Lea and Jonah! Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment