Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Caroling

 My favorite Christmas Tradition from my family is to go caroling to our neighbors. This was a great way to share our testimonies of Christ with our neighbors. We would spend time as a family practicing a special song, often from a song we learned in ward choir with parts and everything and we would perform that along with a couple of other fun Christmas carols. Our family's tradition became a tradition for all of our neighbors as many of them would plan their holiday parties around when we would be coming to sing. I love this tradition so much that I have continued it with my children. It is now a tradition that they look forward to each year as well. I love singing Christmas music. It is my favorite way to celebrate the birth of our Savior!
Because I love to bake, it is also a tradition that we bring homemade goodies to give when we carol. :)


No comments: