Our family - Daniel, Aleena, Lea, Jonah, Micah and Emma
Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Playing at the Park
We have been to this park many times and the kids love it. This time I brought my camera and got some cute pictures of my little monkeys! We are loving this warm California weather!
We are so jealous! We went for a walk to the park just the other day and Tyler played on the slides and stuff, but we had to trek through a lot of snow to get there! How nice to have such good weather!
4 comments:
Wow, sunshine, short selves, and the outdoors......so jealous!!!!
I am LOVING this weather!
What cute pictures! I would trade the snow in a heartbeat to enjoy some of this sunshine.
We are so jealous! We went for a walk to the park just the other day and Tyler played on the slides and stuff, but we had to trek through a lot of snow to get there! How nice to have such good weather!
Post a Comment