
Our cute smiley Micah! At Micah's 2 month check-up last week he weighed 14 lbs. 9 oz. and was 24 3/4 inches long! What a chunk! He is in the 93rd percentile for weight and 92nd percentile for height! So out of 100 2 month old's Micah is bigger than 92 of them! We sure love our big baby!

Hanging out with Uncle Steven.

So comfortable! Micah LOVES his great aunt Karina!

Micah took a bath with Jonah for the first time and he LOVED his big brother keeping him company!
2 comments:
Oh your kids are getting so big!! I especially notice it in Lea! The post about your dad made me cry. I can feel your pain, Aleena, just through your words, even though I haven't gone through that myself. I can't even imagine, it just makes me cry. You have such an incredible strength about you, and it's okay to feel angry. You are such an example to me, and I loved hearing your testimony at the end. I'm excited for you to be in the temple with your whole family. That will be very special.
He is so cute! Thanks for all the updates, it is always great to see what you are up to.
Post a Comment