Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Daniel and Aleena Boyer Family

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What's going on

Well, we have been pretty busy the last few weeks! Unpacking at our new house, and cleaning and planning to help my mom rent out the old one. An unexpected death in the family (one of my cousins) as well as a family reunion in Oregon. A garage sale, Jonah's final T-Ball game, and on Lea's last day of kindergarten, a car accident. Now it's trips to the chiropractor, calls to the insurance company, paperwork, and plans to be without our Suburban for 7-14 days so it can get fixed. Crazy! At least there has been beautiful summer weather this week, and I was thoroughly uplifted by the messages given this weekend at Stake Conference. I have a beautiful family who bring me joy everyday. We are very much enjoying our new home (I will post pictures one of these days). I have terrific friends - wonderful, inspiring women, whom I feel privileged to know. And I plan to make banana bread today. So all things considered, my blessings definitely outweigh the hiccups that I have had lately in my life. I am grateful to God, my Eternal Father, for my life with all it's ups and downs and I am counting my blessings everyday. Learn, Laugh, Love!

4 comments:

erin said...

where did you guys move to? do you still live near to your mom? sorry about the car accident and all the other hiccups. a positive perspective makes all the difference, glad you are doing well!

Unknown said...

Here here. Now reading about banana bread I think I might have to make some too. =) Yum yum.

Aleena said...

We moved from 10 minutes away to 5 minutes away from my mom - just a local move closer to my mom's house.

Jennifer said...

Oh my, what a crazy busy couple of weeks. Wish we were around to help out a little. Glad you have such close friendship with people willing to lend a hand. Lots of hugs and prayers, hoping your next few weeks will be a little less hectic.